Technovation Solutions Corporate Logo Guidelines
As a general rule, third parties may not use the Technovation Solutions logo ("logo"). On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Technovation Solutions logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Technovation Solutions, or Technovation Solutions products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Do not use the Technovation Solutions corporate logo in products, product packaging or other business services for which a formal license is required.
What is required for the usage of the Technovation Solutions logo?
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-Technovation Solutions materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage Technovation Solutions or its products or services.
- Neither the logo nor the Technovation Solutions name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-Technovation Solutions materials should not mimic any Technovation Solutions advertising, product packaging, or website design.
Technovation Solutions reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in Technovation Solutions' sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair Technovation Solutions' rights in the logo. Technovation Solutions further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.